Commercial Landscaping Elk Grove
Whether you’re looking for fresh landscape design on a new campus or just planting a few trees for a shady parking lot, Scenic View Landscape has the professional landscaping services you need. We specialize in commercial landscaping Elk Grove projects to deliver beautiful environments that require a minimum of maintenance. Our staff of 15+ landscape experts will help you build the grounds you need to improve aesthetics and increase your land value. As a local company, we know the plants and climate that makes commercial landscaping beautiful and easy to maintain. For the commercial landscaping Elk Grove deserves, call Scenic View Landscape today and get your free estimate.
Elk Grove Commercial Landscapers
Our team of Elk Grove landscapers are experts at commercial landscaping including routine maintenance and installs for apartment complexes, hotels, retail stores, office buildings, and more. We also provide irrigation installation, sod installs, color change outs, grub and insect control, and seasonal maintenance. If your commercial space needs a touch of beauty, contact us. We turn regular landscaping into scenic views.
Our Customer Service Promise
- Meet one-on-one with clients to better understand their landscaping objectives.
- Offer horticultural advice as necessary or requested.
- Draft multiple bids comprised of a project total and individual line items.
- Tailor the project scope to match our clients’ goals and budgets.
Our Elk Grove Commercial Landscaping Service Include
- Laying sod and other grasses
- Planting ornamental trees and shrubs
- Installing and planting flower beds
- Recontouring and grading outside surfaces
- Building water features
- Mulch/Bark installation
- Specialized customer requests
Integration of Service and Technology
Scenic View Landscape utilizes technology to ensure professionalism and integrity, as well as streamline project timelines. Each crew has an iPad onsite that enables:
- Job site time stamps — clients are billed for the exact work minutes, not an estimated timeframe.
- GPS tracking — ensures crews arrive on time.
- Real-time client communication — to avoid work stoppages, photos are emailed directly to clients when questions arise.
Ecology of Elk Grove, CA
Elk Grove is the second-largest city in Sacramento County (next to Sacramento itself) at 46 feet above sea level. It was named for the Elk Grove Hotel and Stage Stop, a popular rest stop for stage coaches during the era of the Old West. The main bodies of water are Laguna Lake and Laguna Creek. In the summer, Elk Grove reaches an average high of 92°F (in July) and, in winter, a low of 39.5°F (in January). Average rainfall in Elk Grove is 18.2 inches with 0 average snowfall. Elk Grove has scored 5.2 on the UV index, falling into the moderate range.
Elk Grove is ideal for a wide variety of flowers including daylilies, showy stonecrop, english roses, goblet flowers, hyssop, purple tiger, mountain fire, milkweed, columbine, morning glory, honeysuckle, wisteria, and much more. The area is also well-suited to pine trees and lucky bamboo.