Whether you are interested in completely renovating your yard or simply replacing your lawn, beautiful landscaping can dramatically improve the aesthetics and appeal of your home. Our Scenic View Landscape team is trained to understand and implement the landscape designs drafted by our clients and their landscape architects. We provide landscape installation services throughout the Greater Sacramento area. Contact us for a free estimate today.
Our landscape installation services include:
- Laying sod and other grasses
- Planting ornamental trees and shrubs
- Installing and planting flower beds
- Recontouring and grading outside surfaces
- Building water features
- Mulch/Bark installation
- Specialized customer requests
We are also unique in our approach to landscape services because we do not believe in selling our customers a one-size-fits-all package. Instead, we:
- Meet one-on-one with clients to better understand their landscaping objectives.
- Offer horticultural advice as necessary or requested.
- Draft multiple bids comprised of a project total and individual line items.
- Tailor the project scope to match our clients’ goals and budgets.
Visualize the end result of our landscaping services, please visit our gallery of recently completed projects.
For more landscape design ideas, please visit our hardscape gallery.
Integration of Service and Technology
Scenic View Landscape utilizes technology to ensure professionalism and integrity, as well as streamline project timelines. Each crew has an iPad onsite that enables:
- Job site time stamps — clients are billed for the exact work minutes, not an estimated timeframe.
- GPS tracking — ensures crews arrive on time.
- Real-time client communication — to avoid work stoppages, photos are emailed directly to clients when questions arise.
Time stamps are then synced with billing software that generates an emailed client statement each month that can be paid online. Systemization of our services offers our customers, not only convenience but confidence in our billing and professionalism.